随着中国社会的不断发展,我们在世界上有了一席之地,也更加有话语权。因此也有越来越多的国家想与我们合作,我们也在积极的走出国门。就拿工作来说,我们与外国的交流往来是日益密切了,在国内就有很多的外企,在外企工作非常重要的一点就是口语能力,有了良好的口语交际能力,我们才能更好的去完成工作,其中很多到外企工作的人士大多都是有去考商务英语的,那么商务英语口语考试肯定是避免不了的,那么商务英语要怎么备考,很多小伙伴都是想要找一些模板范文学习,所以小编今天就给大家带来了商务英语口语总结范文,希望能帮助到大家哦。
一、商务英语口语总结范文
A: Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in the future: domestic, overseas market, and the internet. Each of these markets have their own particular need for marketing strategy.... for domestic, we can rely on past research, for overseas markets we depend heavily on our cultural consultants, and for the internet, we need to redo our image to appeal to a young set of consumers. Our main issue here is that we need to be sensitive to the needs of different markets in order to continue to see success. Mark, did you have anything to add?
B: Yes, I want to restate one more time the importance of reinventing our company's image to appeal to different customer bases. I want to end with a true story that has to do exactly with what we've been talking about today....
二、BEC商务英语实用套语
一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以。 By all means
怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全体会议 plenary session
三、商务英语口语能力提高方法
要想提高商务英语BEC听力能力,本人觉得首先是要解决词汇的问题,要熟悉BEC听力教材中和日常口语中所出现的句型和表达法,把增强语感放到重要位置上来加以强调。没有足够词汇量,听力不可能提高的。没有一定量的句型,在和英美人交流的时候就会在表达上形成差距,造成交流障碍。所以词汇是第一步,同时要扩大对句型的掌握,背词汇的同时要大量记忆常用的句型结构,在听力教材中出现的生词要背,词组和句型更是要熟练掌握。
加强朗读训练!正确的读音与正确的听音密切相连的,只有和标准读音相近了,自己有了正确的语音语调,才能更好地听懂音带里的内容。可以跟着录音来朗读,这样可以比照自己和原音的差别,达到模仿的最佳效果。
精听!它的目的在于模仿英美人的说话,模仿他们的语音语调,对照改正自己的语音语调。可以从比较简单的句子开始,先慢后快。要有计划,有安排,根据自己的听力程度,找准起点。对于IELTS考试而言,一般应该精听剑桥一到剑桥四的16套题目,因为这个都是全真题,与考试最接近了。如果时间有限,可以精听三和四的。精听的概念是完全能够跟上磁带的节奏,对所有的句子和单词都能在第一时间作出反映,而且对于书中要求拼写的单词一定要熟练掌握。
泛听!除了精听之外,泛听的作用也不可忽视,因为精听要求全神贯注来听,而泛听只需听懂大意就行了。听的内容要杂,面要宽,可以不局限在一两本听力教材,最好根据自己的爱好和程度来选择一些东东来听,一小段故事,一两条新闻,甚至歌曲都可以。建议可以听BBC,一开始可能只能听到几个单词,因为语速真的很快。但是坚持往下听的话,回发现它比音乐还要好听,自信心也会成倍增加。
我们精心为大家整理的《商务英语口语总结范文 BEC商务英语实用套语》文章不知道大家满不满意,如果大家想了解更多语言培训相关的信息,请关注语言培训栏目。
本文来源:
https://www.dsxliuxue.com/news/76492.html